Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DrugHunter's Report on $Diety

Alright silicon dreamers, there's a new high on the streets I gotta be warning you about! It's called “$Diety” for the most part, and is sold as a combination of BTL chip and Combat Drug!


For that part, it works. You think you're whatever god you buy, and get the benefits similar to a Wired to the Gills Street Sami! The downside is, you chip this, YOU'RE DEAD! You get one, maybe two uses out of this stuff, and your heart, she does the pumpa-pumpa-pumpa-BOOM! Deader than a Technocrat's reputation for honesty!


Now, I'm a man who has shot some stuff into my veins than most Orxploitation groups combined, and I'm not touching this stuff save with a cattle prod strong enough to tingle a Dragon! Just say no to this drug, kiddies! Keep your highs safe, folks!


Now, for the Drug Weather Report: Lone Star has done a major crackdown on the docks this month, so forget getting any of those cheap Hong Kong Chips, the supply on them is down down DOWN! However, thanks to certain chummers from the NAN (No names, as usual), California Hots are available left, right, and centre. They're a better deal anyhow. Novacoke is standard, with Bliss being a bit higher than usual due to a storm that slowed down a shipment of it. But Bliss will standardize after that boat gets in, if it doesn't sink.



Drug Report by: CanRay

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nasty! I can just imagine some despairing depressive hitting this thing and going on spree of vengeance.

Still if you're stupid enough to try it, you probably deserve to hit the deck.

Anonymous said...

And Wally Olliam's opinion on that new drug?

"That's messed up!"

Barrio Billy said...

I've seen a bunch of gangers, mostly kids OD on this drek in my hood lately.


I'd love to make the acquaintance of a supplier. Anyone got a line on where it's coming from?

Anonymous said...

Anyone with details on who is peddling this drek, and the supplier, PM me here soonest. Cash reward, but don't go hunting for information for extra Nuyen. I don't want these guys going underground.

And, Barrio, feel like mixing some Biz and Pleasure? PM me via the art site we enjoy, and you'll get the details.

Barrio Billy said...

Money, I'm game.

Anonymous said...

Good to know, BB.

PM me soon, and we'll talk biz.

Anonymous said...

People die everyday, taking out a couple of peddlers isn't going to do much about it. I say live and let live

Anonymous said...

Peddlers, no.

I'm aiming at bigger fish. Mmmm... Fishing. Now I want to try and catch some Traggadon!

OK, people with information on $Diety and how to get ahold of Depth Charges contact me via PM or through my CommCode.

Anonymous said...

najlepsze tabletki na odchudzanie dostępne na https://biodyne.org