Monday, February 4, 2008

Advertisement: Doctor Salvage


When your brother in law borrows your Rodeo Pickup and never returns it...

When a Ford Americar has been sitting in your parking lot for weeks without paying...

When you need someone to fish your Ares Roadmaster out of the River....

That's when it's time to Call the Doctor.

Doctor Salvage.

One man. A Truck. And a mission...

To drag your stuff around.

He’s in the amber directory…

Just Look for the Green Hook.


Ad by: Able DuSable

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta admit. I really like this guy.
I know towing is a very mercinary business in this burg but this 'Doctor' Salvage is pretty straightforward with how he treats his customers. It's probably how he winds up with repeat business.
I also found out that on days when business is slow, Doctor Salvage will do a public service by clearing old rusted or burned out wrecks from where they block alleys, streets or even from the river.
Granted that's a lot of crap he's moving out of his own pocket but I suppose it's better than sitting on your hands... and it makes you look like you're always busy too.
This is one guy with an armored Tow Truck who's not afraid of hard work.

Anonymous said...

Well, he knows security systems.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to find the person that hired him to tow my car.

My crowbar is feeling lonely not being in the trunk, and wishes to voice displeasure.